Direct Medics is a Registered Supplier to the Northern Ireland Health and Social Care Trust Framework. As such, we are now recruiting on behalf of the Belfast Trust for a Band 6 Estates Officer (Building) based in the NIAS Estates Department. This role will be temporary for 6 months initially.
The candidate must support the Facilities Manager in a range of Building, Mechanical & Electrical operational maintenance services across the Trusts’ Estate, in the delivery of a ‘fit for purpose’ estate, to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and regulations, and supports the effective and efficient delivery of the NIAS Estate function.
Direct Medics offers some substantial benefits including:
· FREEAccess NI Check
· FREEFit To Work Certificate / Occupational Health Clearance
· FREEOnline Training
· Relocation Assistance for ROI and GB candidates
· Up to £1000 -for each referral who successfully registers and works with Direct Medics
· Flexible working hours- part time and full time available
· Negotiable rates
· Mileage paid at Trust rates!
· Dedicated Consultant to help develop both you & your career
– Possess a HNC level qualification in a relevant subject e.g. Energy and Building Services Engineering; Facilities Management; Surveying, Construction in the Built Environment etc
– Have at least 5 years’ relevant experience within the Construction Industry, Facilities / Estates management role
– Demonstrable experience of managing and delivering effective solutions for an facilities/estates function in 2 of the following 3 areas: Building, Surveying and Maintenance, Mechanical Engineering Services, Electrical Engineering Services.
– Full UK Drivers License
– Right to work in the UK
o Submit your CV via the APPLY button below
o For more information on Allied Health opportunities available in the UK contact Erin-Rose Heaney on 028 9531 3172