Direct Medics is a Registered Supplier to the Northern Ireland Health and Social Care Trust Framework. We are currently working with qualified Dietitians to help them find new and exciting opportunities with the Trusts here in Northern Ireland.
As such, we are now recruiting on behalf of the Belfast Trust for Band 6 Dietitians based in Belfast City Hospital. The ideal candidate will cover a General surgery / Upper & Lower GI / Colorectal caseload in Belfast City Hospital on a full time, temporary basis.
Direct Medics offers some substantial benefits including:
· FREEAccess NI Check
· FREEFit To Work Certificate / Occupational Health Clearance
· FREEOnline Training
· Relocation Assistance for ROI and GB candidates
· Up to £1000 –for each referral who successfully registers and works with Direct Medics
· Flexible working hours– part time and full time available
· Negotiable rates
· Mileage paid at Trust rates!
· Dedicated Consultant to help develop both you & your career
– 2 years post-graduate clinical experience in Dietetics at Band 5 level or equivalent.
– B.Sc./Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics or equivalent recognised professional qualification.
– Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) Registration.
– Experience of working with patients in an acute setting
– Hold a full UK drivers license
– Right to Work in the UK
Submit your CV via the APPLY button.
For more information on Allied Health opportunities available contact Erin-Rose Heaney on 0289531 3172.