Direct Medics is a Registered Supplier to the Northern Ireland Health and Social Care Trust Framework. We are currently working with qualified Dietitians to help them find new and exciting opportunities with the Trusts here in Northern Ireland.
As such, we are now recruiting on behalf of the Southern Trust for Specialist Band 6 Dietitians based in the Craigavon Area Hospital (Dietetics DHH and CAH Acute wards). The ideal candidate will assist in the management and development of a quality Nutrition and Dietetic service in particular relation to acute in patients within Southern Health & Social Care Trust
To develop and provide a quality service to patients, carers, health & social care professionals and other agencies. Act as a source of expertise for professional colleagues in this specialist area of work and ensure the dissemination of up to date information on treatment of acutely unwell patients.
Direct Medics offers some substantial benefits including:
· FREE Access NI Check
· FREE Fit To Work Certificate / Occupational Health Clearance
· FREE Online Training
· FREE Uniform
· Relocation Assistance for ROI and GB candidates
· Up to £1000 –for each referral who successfully registers and works with Direct Medics
· Flexible working hours– part time and full time available
· Negotiable rates
· Mileage paid at Trust rates!
· Dedicated Consultant to help develop both you & your career
– 2 years post-graduate clinical experience in Dietetics at Band 5 level or equivalent.
– B.Sc./Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics or equivalent recognised professional qualification.
– Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) Registration.
– Experience of working with patients in the acute setting
– Hold a full UK drivers license
– Right to Work in the UK
– Submit your CV via the APPLY button