Direct Medics is a Registered Supplier to the Northern Ireland Health and Social Care Trust Framework. We are currently working with qualified Dietitians to help them find new and exciting opportunities with the Trusts here in Northern Ireland.
As such, we are now recruiting on behalf of the Western Trust for a Band 6 Pediatric Dietitian to work in the Derry/Londonderry area or Enniskillen area. This role can be either full or part time and will be for 3 months initially.
Direct Medics offers some substantial benefits including:
· FREEAccess NI Check
· FREEFit To Work Certificate / Occupational Health Clearance
· FREEOnline Training
· Relocation Assistance for ROI and GB candidates
· Up to £1000 –for each referral who successfully registers and works with Direct Medics
· Flexible working hours– part time and full time available
· Negotiable rates
· Mileage paid at Trust rates!
· Dedicated Consultant to help develop both you & your career
– Degree, Diploma / MSc or equivalent qualification in Nutrition & Dietetics
– Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) registration.
– ‘Hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment .
– Minimum 2 years post qualification experience working as a Dietitian specialising in Pediatrics
– Right to Work in the UK
– Submit your CV via the APPLY button