Direct Medics is a leading healthcare recruitment specialist recruiting Allied Health Professionals of all bands and specialties for long and short-term locum roles throughout the UK.
Direct Medics are currently recruiting experienced Band 3 Pharmacy Assistants for roles around the Bristol area. Locum roles are a great way of enhancing your earning potential. With roles ranging from 3 months to 2 years, it’s a great way of adding to your clinical experience. This particular NHS managed role will be based in Bristol within a Dispensary team with hours negotiable between Monday – Sunday (7am – 6pm).
£250 Signing up Bonus!*
GPhC Registration Fees paid for the year!*
FREE Fitness to Work certificate / Occupational Health Clearance
FREE Criminal Records Check & CTC Security Clearance
FREE Tunics if required
FREE Online Training
Accommodation/Travel Allowance is available to applicants
Up to £1000 for each successful referral!*
Mileage paid at Trust rates!
Dedicated Consultant to help develop both you & your career
– NVQ Level 2 in Pharmacy Services Certificate or equivalent and registration with the GPhC.
– Completion of additional dispensary competencies (signed off as competent to dispense medicines).
– At least 2 years of experience as a pharmacy ATO and able to work in all sections of medicines supply & experience of working with pharmacy stock control IT systems (particularly JAC).
– Experience of dealing directly with pharmaceutical manufacturers and wholesaler suppliers.
– Submit your CV via the Apply Button below
– For more information on Allied Health Opportunities available in England contact Erin-Rose Heaney on 02895313172