Direct Medics is a leading healthcare recruitment specialist recruiting Allied Health Professionals of all bands and specialties for long and short-term locum roles throughout the UK.
Direct Medics are currently recruiting experienced Band 7 Pharmacists for roles around the Wandsworth area. Locum roles are a great way of enhancing your earning potential. With roles ranging from 3 months to 2 years, it’s a great way of adding to your clinical experience. This particular NHS managed role will be based in HMP Wandsworth Pharmacy Services! The role is full time Monday-Fri and hours will be 9am-5pm for 3 months initially.
The ideal candidate will provide Medicines Management Service for prisoners upon release and transfer and to assist in Medicines Reconciliation at reception. To reconcile medicines at reception and upon discharge from hospital; identify, rectify unexplained changes and manage these changes with and without referring to the GP as appropriate.
£250 Signing up Bonus!*
GPhC Registration Fees paid for the year!*
FREE Fitness to Work certificate / Occupational Health Clearance
FREE Criminal Records Check & CTC Security Clearance
FREE Tunics if required
FREE Online Training
Accommodation/Travel Allowance is available to applicants
Up to £1000 for each successful referral!*
Mileage paid at Trust rates!
Dedicated Consultant to help develop both you & your career
– Masters Degree of Pharmacy or equivalent
– Diploma in General Pharmacy Practice/Clinical Pharmacy/Mental Health or equivalent (or working towards)
– At least 3 years’ experience of providing clinical pharmacy services/ At least 2 years’ experience of providing clinical services within prisons or equivalent
– Evidence of CPD
– Registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council of GB (GPhC) & a member of or working towards Faculty Membership of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society
– Registered Independent Pharmacist Prescriber
– Full UK drivers License
Right to Live and Work in the UK
– Submit your CV via the APPLY button.